In our current digital landscape, we can enjoy easy access to some of the most inspiring and educational experts right at the end of a quick search query.
Take advantage of these five TED Talks that “package” what it takes to become a great leader. Each of these talks provides a different, but important perspective on leadership with immediate action points on how to approach, inspire and empower others to do their very best. Tune in and start sharing the knowledge!
1. Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
2. Dan Pink: The Puzzle of Motivation
3. Charlene Li: Efficient Leadership In The Digital Era
4. Roselinde Torres: What It Takes to Be a Great Leader
5. Drew Dudley: Everyday Leadership