GQR Webinar Series: Self Determination Theory Featuring Rebecca Schulte & CEO of motivationWorks, Scott Rigby, Ph.D.Webinar May 13 At 2PM ET: Register Today!
GQR Webinar Series: Self Determination Theory Featuring Rebecca Schulte & CEO of motivationWorks, Scott Rigby, Ph.D.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive webinar with Rebecca Schulte, People Intelligence AVP at GQR and behavioral scientist & CEO of motivationWorks, Scott Rigby.
In This Webinar We Will Cover:
- Self Determination Theory (SDT) Overview
- What is SDT?
- What are our core needs?
- What does healthy motivation look like?
- Exploring how SDT intersects with the workplace and impacts key business outcomes
- How to use SDT to support employees who are working from home
- In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, how to use SDT to ensure healthcare staff’s needs are met
Can’t make it live? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the presentation.
Rebecca studied psychology at Loyola Marymount University, and after spending some time exploring the clinical side of psych working in mental health, she transitioned to industrial-organizational psychology.
Scott is an author and behavioral scientist. In addition to being the co-creator of motivationWorks, he is also founder/CEO of Immersyve Inc., a company applying behavioral science to organizations, products and services.