At Workday® Rising 2019, the Workday® community will come to life over four days making new connections, learning how to overcome business challenges, and discovering how Workday® and its partners can help lead businesses to a bright future. This premier event brings current and prospective customers, press, analysts, Workday® leaders and valued partners together for a unique opportunity to share knowledge, insight and experience.
Last year over 8,000 people attended Workday® Rising to connect with professionals within the industry and product experts. This year, Workday® Rising is in Orlando – a month later European customers will join at Workday® Rising Europe in Milan. As veterans of the conference ourselves, we’re also excited to see the discussion continue to evolve.
You Can Look Forward To:
- Expanded opportunities to meet with Workday® experts on issues that have been reported to Workday® most
- Increased flexible options to connect with fellow Workday® users
- Redesigned Table Talks that focus on crowdsourced topics – now part of the Braindate program
- Expanded availability of Office Hours appointments: providing customers the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a product expert for 30 minutes of advice on configurations or Workday® features
- Industry-focused meet-ups
- More stories from customers on their experiences deploying and managing Workday®
- More sessions on the Workday® Services and Support you use every day
- A dynamic group of keynote speakers
Going To The Event? Connect With Our Team!
Chris is a Senior Vice President within Technology in New York, specializing in HCM, ERP, CRM and cloud technology. He leads a tenacious team in placing elite technology developers, analysts and consultants for high-profile organizations around the world, cultivating relationships and earning favor as a trusted adviser.
Colin O’Neill is an Associate Vice President within Technology at GQR operating out of the New York office. He specializes in Workday® and HCM. His market specialty is North America, EMEA and APAC. Colin differentiates himself through dedication to client education and identifying resources for optimization.
Theo is an Associate Vice President within GQR’s Cloud Computing and Workday® division based in the New York office. In partnership with staffing professionals, he specializes in helping companies integrate Workday® across HR and financial management offerings.