Garie is based in London and is a Senior Vice President on GQR’s Technology team specializing in Cloud and the Workday® Platform.
He is a Workday® Recruitment expert, partnering directly with new and existing customers to support every step of the Workday® journey! His communication and relationship-building skills allow him to develop exceptional rapport with Workday® stakeholders.
Garie leads the UKI and European Workday® practice with a successful track record for developing Workday® SME Recruitment teams that deliver to the Partner and Client Workday® ecosystem.
He has delivered on high-growth hiring targets while simultaneously achieving significant success in Workday® projects that drive employer branding.
- Responsible for managing all direct and external hire recruitment across UKI and Europe for the high Growth Platform; Workday®
- Development of collaborative partnerships with all, HRBP’s, CHRO and Key stakeholders in our client portfolio
- Building, measuring and scaling workflow and managing relationships with Executive and Senior Executive Business leaders
- Ambassador for client Diversity & Inclusion
- Experienced in large scale Workday® Recruitment Strategy, Team Management, Business Process Improvement and Project Management
- Leveraging data analytics and market intelligence to attract diverse, qualified, upper quartile Workday® talent
Garie moved from IBM GBS, where he was responsible for the EMEA Workday® recruitment strategy working with all stakeholders regionally to build the Workday® capability. He now leads the Workday® European Practice focusing on providing upper quartile Workday® talent to both partner channels and end clients.
Garie enjoys running, long-distance cycling, attending Workday® events globally and keeping in touch with developments in his market.