According to a Wednesday report from Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Digital transformation is underway at the majority of companies. However, most have put their focus on optimizing their current work operation, rather than creating new business models. They foresee 2019 to be a year that more global businesses seek to adapt technology to deliver customer needs and improve their impact.
Here are seven enterprise technology trends that will drive digital transformation in 2019 and beyond, the report found.
- The “Real-Time Enterprise” will begin to transform how business works
- Businesses will invest for performance
- Organizations will remember that the customer is king
- Businesses will focus on the transaction guarantee
- Contextual privacy will come front and center
- Automation will transform the workforce
- Businesses will go back to the basics on security, but also focus on specifics