According to the Association of Talent Development, organizations invested 34.1 hours of training and $1,273 per person in 2016 on training and development. To maximize the return for both employers and employees, here are six recommendations to support your learning and development strategy:
1. Develop the required technical skills for today.
2. Develop leadership capacity at all levels of the organization.
3. Measure and reward growth and improvement.
4. Leverage on-demand and micro learning resources.
5. Facilitate whole-person development.
6. Get on board with online learning.
Learn more about how to implement these concepts from Forbes.